NVIDIA's current top to bottom line of Quadro FX solutions are shifting very well it seems, with an announcement highlighting such companies as Hewlett Packard to make use of the cards in several of their new mobile and desktop workstation solutions.
NVIDIA's official announcement resides here.
SANTA CLARA, CA-June 28, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, announces NVIDIA Quadro FX graphics solutions offering customers next-generation architecture, NVIDIA High-Precision Dynamic Range (HPDR) technology and refined vertex and pixel programmability for advanced graphics, are now being integrated into many of the newest mobile and desktop workstations from companies such as Hewlett-Packard.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 now passively cooled, costs $6000
- Origin PC unveils the M-Class studio desktop, a boutique for creatives
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- NVIDIA's next-gen Ampere: 7552 core version, 24GB/48GB variants teased