Some new DDR2 modules have surfaced from G.Skill just recently. The F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR modules are rated for 800MHz with timings of 5-5-5-15. You can purchase them singularly (1GB) or as 2GB kits.
G.Skill, the well known extreme performance provider, today launches their new DDR2-800 CL5-5-5-15 memory, F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR, to fulfill the DDR2-800 segment. No matter you are using Intel or AMD latest DDR2 platform, GSkill F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR all can speed them up.
Both single module and matched pair packages will be available through G.Skill's authorized resellers and distributors worldwide. For more information and specifications of the new NR series products, please visit http://www.gskill.com/en/f2-6400phu2-nr.html
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Diablo 4 will support controllers on PC, has 2-player couch co-op
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5