After experiencing a short period of silence following the conclusion of the Taiwan finals several weeks back, KODE5 now moves down to South East Asia (Singapore to be exact) which invites gamers from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore to battle it out for supremacy and eventual representation of their country in the final stages of this massive world wide tournament.
KODE5's latest press announcement has the full scoop.
Today, KODE5, in association with VR-Zone, is proud to kick off KODE5 South East Asia - an event which covers one of the fastest-growing areas of the world for e-sports. KODE5 South East Asia invites gamers from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore to participate in a tournament featuring Counter-Strike 1.6 and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. The top placing team/player from each game will represent South East Asia at the KODE5 Global Finals in September! Supported globally by Foxconn, Corsair Memory, and Razer, and supported regionally by many others, the KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution takes competitive gaming to an international stage with events being held in 20+ countries worldwide.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive
- PlayStation 5 to support 8K gaming, Sony confirms
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game