A couple more low latency DDR2 kits have just been added to Corsair's lineup, these are the TWIN2X2048-6400C4PRO and TWIN2XP2048-6400C4 kits which fit into Corsair's XMS PRO and XMS XPERT product families respectively. Both kits operate with latencies of 4-4-4-12.
Grab Corsair's official PR here for further details.
Fremont, CA (June 27, 2006) -Corsair® Memory, the worldwide leader in design and manufacture of high performance memory, today announced the introduction of two new DDR2-800 low latency 2GB kits. Designed with the advanced users in mind who demand performance, aesthetics and functionary in one package, the new TWIN2X2048-6400C4PRO and TWIN2XP2048-6400C4 memory kits are optimized for the current AMD® socket AM2 platform and the upcoming Intel® platform.
Joining the growing XMS DDR2 product line, Corsair's TWIN2X2048-6400C4PRO and TWIN2XP2048-6400C4 are aimed at gamers and enthusiasts who demand low latencies of 4-4-4-12 at standard 800MHz frequency. The Corsair XMS product family now offers complete performance-oriented DDR2 solutions ranging from the classic XMS to the PRO and the XPERT in a variety of speeds and densities.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!