Three new models have just been added to Sharkoon's "SilentStorm" series of power supplies, each model differing with 500, 600, and 700 W of power and are cooled by a quiet 120mm fan.
Grab the press material here for more info folks.
The Sharkoon SilentStorm 120 supports the ATX+12V V.2.0 form factor, making it suitable for use will all current P4 and Athlon systems. In addition to the 20+4-pin main power connection, each of the power supplies also has six S-ATA connections, and separate 4-pin 12V lines for the CPU, two floppies, and six 5.25" drives. They are also constructed with two PCIe ports for use with an SLI graphics card setup, and the 4+4-pin EPS connection satisfies power-hungry server mainboards.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'