AMD wont be happy to hear of this news i'm sure. Although mentioned the other day that AMD's AM2 platform may yet be quite the competitor to Intel's Conroe with its reverse Hyper-Threading feature, more recent news has since surfaced over at the XtremeSystems forums where a newly discovered BIOS for Intels 975X motherboards seems to incorporate a "Core Multiplexing Technology" (CMT) option, which according to these user-created diagrams would suggest it works in a similar manner to that of AMD's reverse Hyper-Threading.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- NASA study: low-gravity can cause reverse blood flow and even clotting
- Google's new Pixel 5 should have reverse wireless charging feature
- ASRock unleashes its Hyper Quad M.2 PCIe 4.0 expansion card
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU