After several rumours floating around that Quakecon may not be a go'er this year, turns out they were indeed wrong!
We know you all have been waiting to find out about QuakeCon 2006, and we want to thank you for your patience. We've had some unexpected issues locking in the dates and location, but don't worry, we're still bringing you another kick-ass QuakeCon event, and it's already right around the corner - August 3 - 6 in Dallas, TX at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in their Trinity Exhibition Center.
First-come, first-served online registration for the BYOC area will kick off at 9 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 28th, 2006, at www.quakecon.org. Getch'er fraggin' boots on lads!
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Bethesda cancels QuakeCon 2020 over coronavirus outbreak
- Here's a video of how fast each planet spins in one slick giant globe
- No Starfield or Wolfenstein 3 in June, Bethesda skips digital stream
- Light-based 3D printing technique prints full objects in just seconds
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates