Quake Champions has hit Steam Early Access, offering up the first-person gibfest for $29.99 - even though it's a free-to-play title. What do you get for $30? Well, you get access to all of the upcoming fighters through to the end of 2018, and a little more.
The $30 entry price into Quake Champions on Steam Early Access will get you the aforementioned Champions through to the end of 2018, but you'll also get an exclusive look at Ranger, and three boxes that you can open for cosmetic items, yay.
What you'll get in the Sample Package:
- All 11 current Champions, including Ranger, Visor, Scalebearer, Nyx, Anarki, Clutch, Sorlag, Galena, Slash, BJ Blazkowicz from id Software's Wolfenstein, and the new DOOM Slayer
- All future Champions, including at least six additional Champions expected to release before the end of 2018, and any that follow
- An exclusive Early Access skin for series diehard Ranger, available only during the Early Access period for Champions Pack players
- Three Reliquaries (loot chests containing three in-game items for profile, Champion, and weapon customization, like skins, shaders, nameplates, and more)
What you'll get in in Quake Champions' Steam Early Access phase:
- Eight Arenas: including two incredible new Arenas, Church of Azathoth and Tempest Shrine.
- 11 Devastating Champions: including the new Champion, DOOM Slayer, from id Software's hit game DOOM.
- Four Brutal Modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, 1v1 Duel, and the new 4v4 team-based mode, Sacrifice.
- Improved New Player Experience: New players can learn the ropes with a new movement tutorial, shooting gallery, and the ability to choose a skill level.
- Tons of Customization Options: for Champions, Weapons, Profiles, including new skin sets and weapons shaders.
- Custom Games: allows players to create and invite a party into a game and set specific win conditions for each mode and map. Custom Games are only available via the Champions Pack.
- New Systems that Reward Frequent Play: including Rune Challenges, where players are rewarded for completing challenges found in backpacks, and the Lore System, where players can collect "Lore Items" from Arenas for a specific Champion and by collecting them all, earn a high-end skin for that Champion
- In-Game Voice Chat
- >> NEXT STORY: Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Ubisoft delays new DLC for Rainbow Six: Siege
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de