Internet Security mob "GoTRUSTED" have just recently introduced a rather innovative online security service for users of wireless public hotspots and the like. The new 'Secure Session' service allows users to instantly connect through a secure web portal that encrypts their network traffic before it leaves their computers. The service requires no software to install and requires no configuration of the host computer.
Check out the press material here for all the details.
"Public wireless Internet access, so called 'hotspot access,' is becoming more widely available for computer users. It's not just cafes, hotels and airports anymore, now entire metro areas are implementing hotspot access for the general public," said Mike Boudet, VP of Marketing at GoTrusted. "There's a need to secure communications from the point where they leave your computer to when they're on the Internet. It's very easy to intercept vital information or attack a peer system over the wireless network. Everything from the URLs that you're browsing to your IM traffic is available for all to see, if they wish to."
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Stadia's games lineup isn't data cap friendly
- New PS5-powered PSVR headset is coming, but not at launch