Two new memory solutions have surfaced from OCZ, these both being low latency PC2-6400 modules. The "PC2-6400 Platinum Revision 2 Edition" modules are rated at 4-4-4 and the "PC2-6400 Titanium Alpha Edition" modules will run at 3-4-3-9, these are also the first modules to compliment OCZ's latest Titanium Alpha series.
For full details, check out the official PR.
The PC2-6400 CL3 is the first member of the OCZ Titanium Alpha series, a new line of memory that carries the industry's highest performing DDR2 solutions. All Titanium Alpha modules feature exclusive, multicolored XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders implementing an innovative Titanium deposition coating process that is resistant to scratches. Each Titanium Alpha module has its own unique color scheme and displays interchanging shades depending on the lighting and angle of the heatspreader. No two Titanium Alpha modules look alike.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU