Hows windows been treating you lately in terms of general performance? If you've got the feeling it's not running quite as snappy as it did a while back, you're probably right! Just like a constantly accessed/written to hdd, the system registry cops a beating as well, causing it to end up with lots of invalid entries and fragmentation over time.
The folks over at NVNews have just posted up a fresh review on a nice piece of software called "Uniblue Registry Booster", which thoroughly scans your registry for corrupt/invalid entries and then follows a bunch of automated processes to bring it back to a healthy optimized state.
Well worth checking it out, I think you'd be quite surprised by the results.
Today we take a look at Registry Booster from Uniblue. Registry Booster has the ability to scan, repair, defrag, and backup the Windows registry. Your registry is scanned for errors, missing, orphaned, unused, and corrupted files, keys, ids, etc. Once the initial scan is complete, you are provided with the option to backup your registry before the repairs take place. Registry Booster does all of this, and more, via a very slick interface which is both intuitive and thorough.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Non-profit .org domain has been sold, price caps taken away
- New Borderlands 3 DLC is a Lovecraftian love story with Cthulhu horror
- Mass Effect wishlist: What we want to see in Mass Effect 5
- YouTuber becomes Santa, gives away thousands of dollars to strangers
- American's clearly hate Tesla's Cybertruck more than they love it