Designed primarily for Intel's latest Itanium CPUs which feature a built-in FB-DIMM memory controller, Transcend have just introduced their new low-profile (standing just 1.2" high) DDR2-533/667 fully buffered memory modules.
For full details, grab the official PR.
Transcend DDR2-533/667 FB-DIMM use 64Mx8 Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) chip packages with a full DIMM heat-spreader for improved electrical and heat dissipation. Transcend's superior design results in highly stable and reliable systems. The low profile modules are the best choice for high-end servers and computers.
Transcend memory undergoes rigorous laboratory testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability. Every Transcend memory module comes with a lifetime warranty, a global service network, and Transcend's commitment to high quality, cost-effective, and stable solutions. Transcend memory modules are renown for their superior standard, outstanding performance, and excellent compatibility.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- CD Projekt RED has no reason to sell to Microsoft
- Halo Wars required merciless crunch, devs often slept at their desks
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Dragon's Dogma 2, Dino Crisis Remake and more possible from Capcom