Official word has been provided by OCZ which details their big move to become listed on the AIM market of the London stock exchange.
Grab the announcement here for all the details.
"OCZ has built an extremely highly regarded brand and has a successful track record of growth in multiple channels and markets, and is recognized as an industry leader in a number of growing segments" commented Ryan Petersen, CEO OCZ Technology. "Our listing on AIM will raise our international profile and provide us with a significant capital infusion with less cost than associated with a US based listing. We will use the proceeds to augment our rapid rate of expansion in key regions, expand availability of OCZ products in new channels, and bring additional value to consumers through the continued introduction of innovative new products and solutions while maintaining the premium service level associated with the OCZ brand."
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Coronavirus more powerful than terrorism, now 'public enemy number 1'
- Redbox is done with games, selling inventory at massive discounts
- Amazon LOTR TV show writer asks public to stop sending audition tapes
- Public Instagram account stalking stopped, forced 'log-in' activated
- Coronavirus cases outside of China skyrocket, here's what to know