Some more DDR2 modules surface from memory maker "Mushkin" this week, these being the "EM2-6400" modules with timings of 5-5-5-12. They can be had as 512MB or 1GB sticks, with dual channel kits also available.
The supporting announcement resides here folks.
Denver, CO, June 7, 2006- Mushkin Enhanced, a leading manufacturer in high-performance computer components, is proud to announce the addition of the EM2-6400 DDR-2 memory module into the Enhanced Performance line. The EM2-6400 is designed to give everyday users the opportunity to take advantage of high-frequency DDR-2 at a reasonable price. "A successor to the numerous eXtreme performance DDR-2 modules we've recently released, the EM2-6400 proves Mushkin's dedication to providing consumers with the most complete selection of DDR-2 available," said Lee Groninger, Director of Mushkin Sales and Marketing.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X enhancement patches will upgrade current-gen games
- Duke Nukem 64, Mario Kart 64 teased with AI-powered HD texture packs
- Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition announced by Nightdive Studios
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?