Today marks the launch of NVIDIA's newly improved "PureVideo HD" technology which brings crisp high definition movie player integration and HDCP feature support to their latest GPUs.
COMPUTEX, TAIWAN-JUNE 8, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) today unveiled PureVideo HD technology, which delivers outstanding HD DVD and Blu-ray movie playback on PCs. PureVideo HD combines hardware acceleration from an NVIDIA graphics processing unit, high definition movie player integration and HDCP feature support to make it easy for manufacturers and consumers to build powerhouse PCs that can play HD DVD or Blu-ray movies. As a result, consumers will be able to enjoy a stunning high-definition movie experience on their PCs.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement