It's good to see FOXCONN making a real effort to break into the enthusiast sector of the market when it comes to motherboards and video cards, this is the message they wanted to make sure everyone got when attending Computex this year.
Their now strong and committed focus is in the providing of competitive NVIDIA based motherboards and graphics cards for the enthusiast market to ensure continual company growth, as expanded upon within this official announcement from the company.
Taipei, Taiwan, June 6, 2006 -FOXCONN, the global leader in the design and manufacture of computer, communications and consumer electronic components, today announced it is focusing product development on delivering exciting products to the enthusiast PC market, and is doing so by selecting NVIDIA technology to power a new line up of feature-rich and fast-performing motherboards and graphics cards.
The first product out of the gate from Foxconn is the C51XEM2AA motherboard which debuted at the end of May. This highly tuned motherboard for Socket AM2 by AMD features the award-winning NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI media and communications processor and is certified to run NVIDIA SLI and NVIDIA Quad SLI configurations. The C51XEM2AA is also the first production motherboard to hit the market that is based on the NVIDIA reference platform. By choosing the NVIDIA reference platform as the basis for its motherboard design, Foxconn is assuring its customers that all features and software provided by the NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP, including LinkBoost, SLI Memory, NVIDIA DualNet Ethernet, and the NVIDIA nTune performance application are fully functional and supported for customer use.
In a seperate announcement from FOXCONN, they are showing off their first real enthuasist focused motherboard at Computex dubbed the "C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H" which is based on NVIDIA's flagship nForce 590 SLI MCP for Socket AM2. All the details on it can be found here.
Taipei, Taiwan, June6, 2006 - FOXCONN, the global leader in the design and manufacture of computer, communications and consumer electronics components, today announced the release of its most enthusiast orientated motherboard to date.
Based on the nForce 590 SLI MCP and supporting AMD Socket AM2 processors, the Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H is set to light up review benches everywhere with its advanced BIOS features, layout, choice of components and enthusiast features never before seen on desktop motherboards.
Foxconn and NVIDIA engineers worked closely to produce what looks to be one of the most outstanding enthusiast motherboards to date.
And to wrap things up from FOXCONN, they've provided us with a couple of photos of their attendance at Computex. The shot on the right is the ceremony in the press conference presenting by (left to right) AMD China Marketing Director - Fanny Chan; NVIDIA VP, APAC Sales - Francis Yu; Corsair VP - John Beekly; FOXCONN General Manager, CSD - Vincent Yuan; Dolby Director, PC Business Unit - Rodehau Greg and NVIDIA General Manager, MCP Products - Drew Henry.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Halo Infinite is Halo 6, a direct sequel to Halo 5
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada