It's good to see FOXCONN making a real effort to break into the enthusiast sector of the market when it comes to motherboards and video cards, this is the message they wanted to make sure everyone got when attending Computex this year.
Their now strong and committed focus is in the providing of competitive NVIDIA based motherboards and graphics cards for the enthusiast market to ensure continual company growth, as expanded upon within this official announcement from the company.
Taipei, Taiwan, June 6, 2006 -FOXCONN, the global leader in the design and manufacture of computer, communications and consumer electronic components, today announced it is focusing product development on delivering exciting products to the enthusiast PC market, and is doing so by selecting NVIDIA technology to power a new line up of feature-rich and fast-performing motherboards and graphics cards.
The first product out of the gate from Foxconn is the C51XEM2AA motherboard which debuted at the end of May. This highly tuned motherboard for Socket AM2 by AMD features the award-winning NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI media and communications processor and is certified to run NVIDIA SLI and NVIDIA Quad SLI configurations. The C51XEM2AA is also the first production motherboard to hit the market that is based on the NVIDIA reference platform. By choosing the NVIDIA reference platform as the basis for its motherboard design, Foxconn is assuring its customers that all features and software provided by the NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP, including LinkBoost, SLI Memory, NVIDIA DualNet Ethernet, and the NVIDIA nTune performance application are fully functional and supported for customer use.
In a seperate announcement from FOXCONN, they are showing off their first real enthuasist focused motherboard at Computex dubbed the "C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H" which is based on NVIDIA's flagship nForce 590 SLI MCP for Socket AM2. All the details on it can be found here.
Taipei, Taiwan, June6, 2006 - FOXCONN, the global leader in the design and manufacture of computer, communications and consumer electronics components, today announced the release of its most enthusiast orientated motherboard to date.
Based on the nForce 590 SLI MCP and supporting AMD Socket AM2 processors, the Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H is set to light up review benches everywhere with its advanced BIOS features, layout, choice of components and enthusiast features never before seen on desktop motherboards.
Foxconn and NVIDIA engineers worked closely to produce what looks to be one of the most outstanding enthusiast motherboards to date.
And to wrap things up from FOXCONN, they've provided us with a couple of photos of their attendance at Computex. The shot on the right is the ceremony in the press conference presenting by (left to right) AMD China Marketing Director - Fanny Chan; NVIDIA VP, APAC Sales - Francis Yu; Corsair VP - John Beekly; FOXCONN General Manager, CSD - Vincent Yuan; Dolby Director, PC Business Unit - Rodehau Greg and NVIDIA General Manager, MCP Products - Drew Henry.
- Computex organizers have no plans to cancel event over coronavirus
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Computex 2020 officially rescheduled until September 28-30, 2020
- Small drones that have bird-like wings can fly 4x times longer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Gamers fined $3000 for playing video games during coronavirus lockdown
- Martin Shkreli 'Pharma Bro': release me from jail, I'll cure COVID-19
- These masks don't effectively stop the spread of coronavirus COVID-19
- Here's why soap is better at killing coronavirus than hand sanitizer
- One of Bill Gates' coronavirus COVID-19 vaccines enters human trials
- CalDigit Tuff Nano 1TB Portable SSD Review
- Corsair DARK CORE RGB PRO SE Wireless FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair HydroX Custom Liquid Cooling Review
- Antlion Audio ModMic Wireless Attachable Microphone Review
- Iron Man 4K Blu-ray Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide