Shuttle are also making plenty of noise at Computex right now, with a press release detailing 4 new small form factor XPC models which are being showcased at their booth. These are the XPC Media Center M2000 (Viiv technology ready), XPC X100 (ultra-small form factor), XPC SS31T (nanoBTX form factor), and XPC SN27P2 (The performance leader - Socket AM2).
Check out the press announcement here for the full scoop.
Taipei, Taiwan - June 06, 2006) Shuttle Inc - The world's leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor computers and accessories - has marked the first day of Computex Taipei 2006 by adding 4 new products to its industry defining range of XPC systems and barebones. Each of the new products has been specifically designed to meet the unique requirements of Shuttle's main target markets (media center, home, business and enthusiast) and contain numerous new features and design characteristics (including 3 completely new chassis) that have never been see before in the XPC range. Shuttle's Ken Huang, chief designer and architect of the XPC described the new additions as, "some of the most radical and innovative designs created by Shuttle, since the original XPC."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Computex 2020 officially rescheduled until September 28-30, 2020
- Computex organizers have no plans to cancel event over coronavirus
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Will Computex 2020 be cancelled over the coronavirus outbreak?
- Sony skips E3 2020, has two major events planned for February