Complimenting their showcase lineup in time for Computex, ECS have just unveiled the new PX1 motherboard which is based on Intel's P965 (Broadwater) chipset. This board is also ready for Core 2 Duo processors and carries the Viiv tick of approval.
The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
- >> NEXT STORY: 2 x nVidia Quad SLI - when four GPU's is not enough...
- << PREVIOUS STORY: GIGABYTE 6-Quad Competition Begins
Latest News Posts
- GTA V is the top-selling game of the decade
- National Treasure 3 is happening, and it's currently in pre-production
- Bulky headsets to be skipped for grain of sand-sized AR contact lenses
- Louis Vuitton have made ear buds, and as you'd expect they are $1,000+
- Gamer plugs PS4 into airport information monitor to play Apex Legends
- Reeven Justice II CPU Cooler Review
- X570 BIOS Feature request or Help Request
- My RAM can't be OC'ed at all
- TEAM T-Force DARK Z Alpha DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Can I use my 990FXA-UD5 R5 with windows 10
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance
- Micron Announces Next-Generation Crucial Ballistix Gaming Memory
- Phison and Enmotus Demonstrate QLC Enhancing Technology