The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Sony goes all out with their first PS4 exclusive PC port
- The Medium dev: Xbox Series X CPU & GPU power lets devs 'go crazy'
- Cyberpunk 2077 wall-running parkour nuked from final game
- Next coronavirus stimulus check to be more than $1,200, here's why
- Scientists confirm a new and more infectious strain of coronavirus
- Sabrent USB 3.2 Rugged NVMe M.2 SSD Enclosure Review
- GIGABYTE G32QC Gaming Monitor Review: 32" 1440p 165Hz for under $400
- Linksys MX5 Velop AX Whole Home Wi-Fi 6 System Review
- Accell Driver-Less USB-C 4K Dock Station Review
- Samsung 870 QVO 4TB V-NAND SATA SSD Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte