Designed primarily for use with motherboards utilizing NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI chipset, OCZ have just announced their latest PC2-7200 Platinum Series memory modules which are the first from the giant memory maker to sport Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP) technology.
Sunnyvale, CA-May 31, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the PC2-7200 Platinum Series-the introduction to OCZ's memory line with Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP). The new PC2-7200 Platinum EPP modules are exclusively designed with advanced SPD settings to allow compatible motherboards to recognize and utilize the added operation data, ultimately increasing the performance potential of the entire platform.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021