The massive yearly IT show "Computex" is almost upon us once again (running from June 6 through 10), and amongst many other big names in the industry, TwinMOS are gearing up to showcase all of their latest and greatest bang whizz products, including the new TwinMOS BooM 2.1 audio system with a built in iPod socket.
Grab this press announcement for further details folks.
ãMay 30, 2006, TaipeiãComputex will be held on June 6-10 in Taipei that TwinMOS will display the whole series computer and consumer application products during the show. The booth of TwinMOS is located at Hall 1, D330-D425. The demo products include bluetooth BooM 2.1 Audio System; series flash cards, USB2.0 Flash Disks, PMP players, MP3 players and high speed/capacity DDR2 memory modules.
TwinMOS announces the BooM subwoofer series for iPod® in 2006. It is a subwoofer series specifically designed by TwinMOS for iPod® fans, including one with Bluetooth support and one without Bluetooth support. The built-in iPod® socket is compatible with iPod® models, such as iPod® G3/G4/G5/mini/shuffle/nano®.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Computex organizers have no plans to cancel event over coronavirus
- Computex 2020 officially rescheduled until September 28-30, 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Will Computex 2020 be cancelled over the coronavirus outbreak?
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates