Its good to see ABIT staying in full swing as they introduce their latest mainboard, the Fatal1ty branded AN9 32X. This is their flagship model for the AM2 platform, running NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI chipset, and it sports all of ABIT's unique technologies such as OTES GT, SLIpstream, µGuru, and of course the optional µGuru Panel.
May 26, 2006 - Universal abit is proud to unveil its next generation of Fatal1ty gaming motherboards. Tested and approved by fivefold professional world champion Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, the Fatal1ty AN9 32X is Built to Kill!
Based on the new ultra high-end NVIDIA nForce® 590 SLI chipset, the Fatal1ty AN9 32X is built for nothing but raw speed. Supporting full bandwidth dual X16 SLI graphics, DDR2 800 memory and the latest AMD Socket AM2 CPUs, the Fatal1ty AN9 32X is designed for the truly discerning enthusiast who will settle for nothing but the ultimate gaming hardware.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- How to Copy A DVD for Safe DVD Storage and Free Movie Playback
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Some PlayStation 5 launch games are next-gen exclusive
- PlayStation 5 to support 8K gaming, Sony confirms
- PlayStation 5 backward compatibility should support every PS4 game