OCZ have gone all military with the introduction of their latest series of memory modules (for both DDR and DDR2 platforms). The new "Special Ops Edition" lineup feature a unique camouflaged motif XTC heatspreader and are sold as either single 1GB modules or 2GB kits.
For further info, check out OCZ's press release here folks.
"Gamers are a unique breed, and place distinctive demands on their PC memory," commented Alex Mei, OCZ Technology Inc. "Serious gamers put heavy bandwidth requirements on their memory, and put a premium on both superior performance and dependability. The new OCZ Special Ops Edition memory dual channel kits feature the ultimate balance of speed, reliability, and high capacity, making them an ideal solution for gamers."
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Halo: MCC update is 306MB on Steam for PC gamers, 60GB on Xbox One
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch