A new Quadro GPU from NVIDIA dubbed the "NVS 300M" has just recently been introduced, this to be found in select business notebooks such as the Toshiba Tecra A7 series.
For further info, you can find the press release here folks.
"The NVIDIA Quadro NVS graphics solutions are gaining acceptance as the graphics solution of choice in the business notebook lines of Toshiba and other top makers," said Jeff Fisher, Senior Vice President of the GPU Business Unit at NVIDIA. "New notebooks based on these graphics solutions will enable businesses to confidently deploy mobile solutions which are ready for emerging business needs such as Microsoft Windows Vista and high-definition video."
The new GPU, together with the previously announced NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M graphics processing unit, are the current sole discrete graphics solution found in the Tecra business-class notebooks marketed by Toshiba Americas.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- NVIDIA's next-gen Ampere: 7552 core version, 24GB/48GB variants teased