Computex 2017 - MSI teased us last week with a reveal of its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z graphics card, but now we have all of the details we need to start getting excited.
MSI's upcoming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z will feature a triple-fan cooler, and its GPU clocks in 3 different settings: Silent Mode, Gaming Mode, and Lightning Mode.
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z Specs
Silent Mode: 1480/1582MHz
Gaming Mode: 1582/1695MHz
Lightning Mode: 1607/1721MHz
The 11GB of GDDR5X is clocked at its default 11GHz frequency on Silent Mode, while the Gaming and Lightning modes cranks it up to 11120MHz. Display connectivity comes in the form of 2 x DP1.4, 2 x HDMI 2.0, and a single DVI connector.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:22 am CDT
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- MSI's new GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X and VENTUS XS spotted
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more
- MSI announces Optix MAGG322CR gaming monitor: 31.5-inch 1080p 180Hz
- > NEXT STORY: AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway