Also promptly jumping onto the AM2 bandwagon is GIGABYTE with their new "S series" motherboards, these each sporting 5 innovative features which are described in full detail within the official announcement, also provided are details of their first (and flagship holder of the range) "GA-M59SLI-S5" motherboard based on the new NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI chipset.
With support for the new generation of AMD AM2 processors with high-frequency dual channel DDR2 800MHz memory capabilities together with an impressive range of GIGABYTE software utilities, the new S series motherboards provide reliable and user friendly platforms for maximum system performance. As the flagship of the S series range, the GA-M59SLI-S5 introduces GIGABYTE Silent-Pipe Technology that provides unequalled motherboard cooling without noisy fans or perishable moving parts. Additionally, the GA-M59SLI-S5 fields market leading graphics performance through NVIDIA SLI dual PCI Express x16 architecture allowing excellent scalability for extreme gaming and 3D graphics. - truly the Choice of Champions!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Cheaper next-gen Xbox Lockhart could be revealed very soon
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'