ECS have also just announced new motherboards designed for AMD's AM2 platform. With clickable thumbnails below of the boards placed respectively from left to right, these are the "RS485M-M" which utilizes the Radeon Xpress 1100 chipset from ATI, the "KN3 SLI2" which is based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI chipset, and finally the "KA3 MVP" motherboard driven by ATI's CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset (RD580).
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- Ubisoft to launch 9 big AAA games on next-gen PS5, Project Scarlett
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- New Viking Assassin's Creed may be next-gen console launch game
- PlayStation 5 rumor: 'Unstoppable Speed' Samsung SSD at 6GB/sec
- Resident Evil 8 is more horror fantasy than zombie survival
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- E3 2021 is being planned as ESA cancels plans for E3 2020 digital show
- Digital E3 2020 show cancelled, ESA has no plans to host online event
- Go to The Next Level in our Jumanji Blu-ray giveaway!
- Iron Man 4K Blu-ray Review
- XPG Core Reactor Gold ATX Power Supply Review
- Crucial MX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Crucial BX500 2TB SATA SSD Review
- ADATA SE760 Ultra Fast 1TB USB-C Portable SSD Review
- Best GPUs for PC Gaming in 2020
- DOOM Eternal Benchmarked at 8K - Not Even The Devil Can Run This
- Half-Life: Alyx Buyers Guide: PC Hardware & VR Headset Recommendations
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Benchmarked: GeForce & Radeon Battle It Out
- GIGABYTE AMD X570 Aorus Motherboard VRM Guide