ECS have also just announced new motherboards designed for AMD's AM2 platform. With clickable thumbnails below of the boards placed respectively from left to right, these are the "RS485M-M" which utilizes the Radeon Xpress 1100 chipset from ATI, the "KN3 SLI2" which is based on NVIDIA's nForce 590 SLI chipset, and finally the "KA3 MVP" motherboard driven by ATI's CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset (RD580).
- Press Release: ECS RS485M-M
- Press Release: ECS KN3 SLI2
- Press Release: ECS KA3 MVP
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- Far Cry 6 leaked by PS Store, comes with free PlayStation 5 copy
- Warframe parent Leyou Technologies has been bought out, halts trading
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 451.67 driver is optimized for Death Stranding
- These new Pixel 5 XL renders see Google rocking 3.5mm headphone jack
- Amazon's new The Boys S2 teaser is totally NSFW, and totally awesome
- HP P500 1TB Portable SSD Review
- OWC Mercury Extreme Pro 6G 2TB SATA SSD Review
- Phanteks Eclipse P500A Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Silicon Power PC60 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Portable SSD Review
- AMD Ryzen 3600XT, 3800XT, and 3900XT (Zen 2) Review
- Neon Noir Benchmarked: Crytek's Ray Tracing Benchmark Tool Tested
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition: How Does It Fair In 2020?
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X: How Does It Stack Up In 2020 Against Navi?
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte