Breaking the boundaries once again, Corsair have just announced their latest "TWIN2X2048-6400C3" kit which is the first ever 2GB DDR2 kit designed to operate at tightened frequencies of 3-4-3-9. This kit also features the EPP open memory standard jointly development by Corsair and NVIDIA.
For further info, grab the official press release.
Fremont, CA (May 23, 2006) -Corsair® Memory, the worldwide leader in design and manufacture of high performance memory, today unveiled the world's first DDR2-800 2GB kit rated at true low latency of CL3. The latest addition to the award-winning XMS family of products, TWIN2X2048-6400C3 delivers unparalleled memory performance at 800MHz and supports the industry's lowest latencies of 3-4-3-9 in this speed grade. Featuring Enhanced Performance Profiles (EPP), a new open memory standard jointly development by Corsair and NVIDIA®, the users can take advantage of the added memory performance characteristics and capabilities when used with an EPP-capable motherboard.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair drops a 5GHz bombshell with its new Vengeance LPX memory kit
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!