While it officially won't go live until June 6, PC gamers are getting early access to The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind upgrade expansion starting Monday, May 22. Pre-load is live already for PC gamers, and if you're mulling over the purchase several retailers are offering discounts on the base Upgrade Edition as well as the Collector's Edition. We've round up the best deals out there on the new Morrowind Upgrade for PC.
The max savings on these sites are 18%, but that's still over $7 still in your wallet for the Standard Edition Morrowind Upgrade and nearly $11 for the Collector's Edition Upgrade. Three retailers are known to be shipping Morrowind keys right now for pre-load: Green Man Gaming, DLGamer, and GamersGate.
Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Upgrade Deals
- Green Man Gaming - $32.79 (list price $40)
- GamersGate - $32.79 (list price $40)
- DLGamer - $33.49 (list price $40)
- Bundle Stars - $35.19 (list price $40)
Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade Deals
- GamersGate - $49.19 (list price $60)
- Green Man Gaming - $50.99 (list price $60)
- DLGamer - $50.99 (list price $60)
All the retailers listed above are authorized sellers of the game, so you're getting a discount and not going through a shady grey market source. The keys will work for non-Steam accounts and Steam accounts linked to ESO.
To get Early Access to The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind, you will need to have already own a copy of The Elder Scrolls Online and purchase the upgrade separately. There are more expensive versions of the Morrowind expansion floating around the net which include the base game, but you will not get keys until the official June 6 release date. That's 2 weeks behind the upgrade editions head start.
- >> NEXT STORY: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to have big screen and 5,000 mAh battery
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Destiny 2 screenshot blowout