The lucky lads over at SFFTech have scored a sample of Shuttle's newest (and most compact) system to date, the "X100". The pictures speak for themselves, I was also quite impressed by the rather generous technical specs of this very capable little unit, with the brain being that of an Intel Yonah Dual Core 1.83G CPU, a 250GB SATAII HDD, and ATI's Mobile Radeon X1400 MXM VGA Interface embedded.
It does have a couple of serious rivals though, both the Mac Mini, and AOpen Mini PC. How does it fair against them? The preview reveals all!
Shuttle is finally competing in the arena of ultra-small portable computing with the X100. The Mac Mini and the AOpen Mini PC fall into this category.
This is quite exciting in the sense that not only does the computer have to be extremely portable and quiet but at the same time it must be powerful enough to satisfy our needs in the entertainment world. We finally got our hands on the Shuttle X100 for an early preview of what is to come in a couple months. Without further delay, let's take a look!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard