NVIDIA partner "GALAXY" have released 2 more 7300 GT based graphics cards into the market; both variants equally overclocked out of the box (from 350/667 to 500/1400), however differing in amount of memory onboard and the type of cooling solutions used.
This announcement covers all the details folks.
7300 GT presents a new quality among budget VGA cards allowing to experience the latest gaming effects without compromising performance. Boasting the 3D graphics features of today's most advanced GPUs, including full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and true HDR lighting. GeForce 7300 GPUs also bring stunning, high definition video and superb picture clarity with minimal CPU usage with NVIDIA® PureVideo technology. The cards also offering SLI mode, as the first one from the entry-level accelerators.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon