Swiftech make headlines today with the launch of a new VGA thermoelectric liquid cooling solution dubbed the "MCW60-T". Using the award winning MCW60 VGA water-block coupled to a 188 Watt thermoelectric module, the unit is capable of dropping the GPU operating temperature range from well below ambient down to freezing levels, depending on the heat load and thermal capacity of the liquid cooling system.
The full press release can be obtained here.
"We designed this product for the hard-core enthusiast community, those individuals who think of nothing else but pushing the envelope of what their hardware can do" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman. Mr. Rouchon also added "interestingly enough, the device also presents very useful functionalities for the large OEM and microchip manufacturers in silicon test and validation applications".m,
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- No Man's Sky was one of Steam's most-played games four years in a row
- PUBG's new map Karakin has destructible buildings
- New Fallout 76 update glitch drops armor by up to 20%
- Adorable Baby Sonic shown off in this Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer
- Dare to enter our 'Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' Blu-ray giveaway!