AMD has launched their new Radeon RX 500 series graphics cards, led by the Radeon RX 580 and RX 570, and now it's time for HIS to unleash their new RX 500 series cards.
HIS leads their new cards with the Radeon RX 580 XTR IceQX2 Roaring Turbo, which is virtually identical to its RX 480-based predecessor - except that the refreshed RX 580 requires even more power. HIS has used a 6+8-pin PCIe power setup, thanks to the Polaris 20 XTR GPU sucking up so much power - something we went over in our review of the SAPPHIRE RX 580 Nitro+ and its high power consumption.
HIS has 4 different Radeon RX 580 graphics cards:
- HIS RX 580 8GB XTR IceQX2 Roaring Turbo (1256/1430MHz)
- HIS RX 580 8GB IceQX2 Turbo (1256/1405MHz)
- HIS RX 580 8GB IceQX2 OC (1256/1366MHz)
- HIS RX 580 4GB IceQX2 OC (1256/1366MHz)
- HIS RX 570 4GB IceQX2 OC (1168/1264MHz)
Out of the 4 different RX 580 models, one of them has 4GB of RAM - and its clocked at 7GHz, compared to 8GHz on the RX 580 8GB models. The one and only RX 570 model has 4GB of GDDR5, also clocked at 7GHz.
- >> NEXT STORY: Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30