Another update has been made available from the team behind the KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution, this latest news letting us know of their preperations into firing up "KODE5 China" at the beginning of July.
(Beijing, CHINA) - May 12, 2006 - With a population topping 1.3 billion, China is without a doubt home to the world's fastest growing gaming community. Now, Chinese gamers will have their opportunity to join the Global Gaming Revolution. In association with Yongjie, KODE5 is proud to add KODE5 China to the ever-growing list of KODE5 events. Supported globally by Foxconn and Corsair Memory, and supported regionally by many others, the KODE5 Global Gaming Revolution takes competitive gaming to an international stage with events being held in 20+ countries worldwide.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Is China hiding the real COVID-19 death toll? 21 million phones VANISH
- COVID-19: worst cover-up in human history, originated at Wuhan biolab?
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Scientists claim China is lying about total coronavirus COVID-19 cases
- China's cover-up: coronavirus COVID-19 cases are closer to 1,000,000+?