Memory maker "G.Skill" have reached a new milestone, announcing the world's first DDR2-1000 memory to operate faultlessly with timings of 4-4-4-5. The new F2-8000PHU modules are sold as either single 1GB sticks or 2GB dual channel kits.
For further info, head over to G.Skill's website.
G.Skill, the well known extreme performance provider, today launches the world first DDR2-1000 CL4-4-4-5 memory, F2-8000PHU2-2GBHZ, to delivers the shortest latency DDR2-1000. No matter you are using Intel or AMD latest DDR2 platform, GSkill F2-8000PHU2-2GBHZ all can speed them up.
Take full advantage in DDR2 memory, GSkill F2-8000PHU2-2GBHZ unleash the DDR2-1000 memory speed to satisfy most Enthusiasts and serious Gamers.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 now passively cooled, costs $6000
- Used Model S has Autopilot feature remotely disabled by Tesla
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds