A fresh announcement from Antec supports a new addition to their server case lineup, the "Atlas". This chassis is designed as a smaller version of the Titan 550 model, and it comes equipped with Antec's high performing SLI certified "TruePower 2.0 550 Watt EPS12V" PSU.
For further information, grab the press release here folks.
Fremont, CA - May 10, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced Atlas - the latest addition to its line of server cases for professional system builders and power users.
Designed as a smaller version of Antec's first server pedestal case, Titan 550, Atlas features an advanced air cooling system that consists of one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) three-speed adjustable fan and two front mounts for optional 92mm fans. The side panel vent with mount for an optional 80mm fan allows for maximum cooling to the VGA card.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit