A fresh announcement from Antec supports a new addition to their server case lineup, the "Atlas". This chassis is designed as a smaller version of the Titan 550 model, and it comes equipped with Antec's high performing SLI certified "TruePower 2.0 550 Watt EPS12V" PSU.
For further information, grab the press release here folks.
Fremont, CA - May 10, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced Atlas - the latest addition to its line of server cases for professional system builders and power users.
Designed as a smaller version of Antec's first server pedestal case, Titan 550, Atlas features an advanced air cooling system that consists of one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) three-speed adjustable fan and two front mounts for optional 92mm fans. The side panel vent with mount for an optional 80mm fan allows for maximum cooling to the VGA card.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit