Mushkin have added the new "XP2-6400" series of memory modules to their DDR-II lineup today. These modules are offered in sizes of 512MB and 1GB (with dual channel 1/2GB kits also available) and they are designed to run with timings of 4-4-3-10.
For further information, grab Mushkin's official announcement here folks.
Denver, CO, May 09, 2006- Mushkin Enhanced, a leading, manufacturer in high performance computer components, is proud to announce the addition of four new XP2-6400 memory modules to its XP DDR2 lineup. "As the industry moves increasingly towards DDR2, Mushkin wants to maintain its position as the performance leader. The XP2-6400 clearly keeps Mushkin in this position," said Lee Groninger, Mushkin Sales and Marketing Director. The XP2-6400 is available in both 512MB and 1GB memory modules and is rated at 4-4-3-10 at 1.9V.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X SSD: DRAM-less PCIe 4.0 NVMe with up to 3.7GB/sec speeds