Sapphire have also added an ATI X1900GT model into their range of graphics cards, the press announcement covers all the details on the card here.
Sapphire Technology has just introduced a new model in its high end X1900 series of graphics accelerators bringing an exciting new entry point and single slot cooling to the product line with the most sophisticated and powerful graphics processing solutions in the industry.
The new Sapphire RADEON X1900GT series uses the same award-winning graphics architecture as the other members of the RADEON X1900 series. The new model has 36 pixel shader processors and 8 vertex shader processors together with a 512-bit ring-bus based internal memory controller together delivering true Direct X 9 Shader Model 3.0 compatibility. The huge dynamic range of this new processor family enables ultra realistic effects - such as dynamic soft shadows and the physical simulation of fluids like rain or water - to be processed faster.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- $150,000 Porsche Taycan EXPLODES whilst parked in owners garage
- Tesla Model 3 update: drag racing to benchmark acceleration upgrades
- GIVEAWAY: SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6 Video Card
- Tesla will deliver the Model Y early, shipments to begin March, 2020