This one for the aussies, Kingston have just intro'd their new U3 DataTraveler SmartDrive, available in both 1GB and 2GB sizes. The drives also come pre-loaded with some robust security software and other nifty tools.
Grab the announcement here for further details.
AUSTRALIA, April, 2006 - Kingston Technology Company Inc., the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products, has released the Kingston U3 DataTraveler, a U3-powered, portable USB smartdrive that helps streamline and support the 'digital life' experience. The new product was released and previewed at the PMA (Photo Marketing Association) Expo at the Sydney Convention Centre on April 28.
Available in capacities up to two Gigabytes and smaller than a pack of chewing gum, the latest Kingston U3 DataTraveler includes software to help file, organise and share photos, automatically populate forms, generate, manage and secure passwords, and read and interact with digital publications.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased
- PlayStation 5's new DualShock 5 may be usable on PS4
- PlayStation 5 February reveal may not happen, Sony needs more time
- PlayStation 5 specs confirmed by GameStop: 8K TV support, ray tracing
- Bluepoint expands to 90 devs, new PS5 game is their most ambitious yet