Xiaomi Mi 6 has been rumored for a while now, and it seems that the company will unveil the device in the second week of April.
Of course, before the official launch come the leaks. We already know that the company should unveil two devices - the Mi 6 and a more powerful Mi 6 Plus.
The latest leaks reveal the variants and pricing of the phones. According to the report, both phones will have three versions, with a different combination of RAM and internal storage.
The Mi 6 should come with 4GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage ($268), 4GB of RAM + 64GB of internal storage ($308), and 6GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage ($362).
The Mi 6 Plus should come with 4GB of RAM + 64GB of internal storage ($349), 6GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage ($402), and 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage ($469).
All of the above are rumored to rock Snapdragon 835 except for the Mi 6 with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which could come with Snapdragon 821.
Earlier leaks have suggested that the Mi 6 Plus will have a curved screen and 4,000 mAh battery.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:21 am CDT
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: 6.5-inch OLED with 90Hz, insane 66W fast charging
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10: all-screen, under-display camera could beat Galaxy S20
- Xiaomi announces Mi 10: one of the first powered by Snapdragon 865
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- > NEXT STORY: New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Elgato reveals new Stream Deck streaming hub