Concluding the first-ever national DIY Overclocking Contest in Beijing, China (sponsored by ATI), DFI have issued out an announcement in pride of the fact that both the first and third place winners were respectively running DFI LANParty UT CFX3200-DR and DFI RS482 Infinity mATX motherboards.
For the full scoop, grab DFI's announcement here.
(Beijing, China - April 26, 2006) - DFI (TSE2397), a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANParty series, today announces 2 super DFI fans whom gained the first and third place in the first-ever China national DIY /overclocking tournament using DFI's motherboard (organized by ATI Technologies Inc at Beijing University) Out of hundreds of contestant, only 36 contestants from all over China were chosen to join the championship. Various combination of hardware along with BIOS setting tweaks and cooling solutions such as dry ice and water were used to push the rigs to the maximum. But DFI's motherboard was the undisputed champion with a first and third place finish.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Gamescom 2020 hasn't been canceled (yet) over coronavirus fears
- InWin actually releases the new Alice chassis, is this the future?
- DJI offers a DIY robotics and programming learning kit, welcome SKYNET
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- HP teams with Virtuix on $100,000 esports tournament in VR