Today marks the launch of a new Quadro solution from NVIDIA, and quite an extreme new *Dual-GPU* solution at that. Dubbed the "NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 X2" card, it Includes 512MB GDDR3 per GPU, quad Dual-Link DVI-I connectors (the industry's first), a stereo connector, and is also SLI and G-Sync capable.
SANTA CLARA, CA-APRIL 24, 2006-NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today announced the NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 X2 graphics solution is the latest addition to the company's growing line of solutions for advanced visualization systems requiring scalable graphics performance. This solution joins the recently announced NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500 card with the NVIDIA Quadro SDI and G-Sync option cards-the most extensive line of products for this growing market segment.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 now passively cooled, costs $6000
- Origin PC unveils the M-Class studio desktop, a boutique for creatives
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- NVIDIA's next-gen Ampere: 7552 core version, 24GB/48GB variants teased