ASUS have just jumped onto the Intel Viiv bandwagon with their latest N4L-VM DH motherboard, a micro-ATX offering which makes use of the Intel Core Duo mobile CPU and sports all the digital media features which earn it Intel's "Viiv" certfied tag.
For further information incl. a specifications listing, check out the official announcement here.
Taipei, Taiwan; March 24, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduced the micro-ATX-formed, Dolby and Viiv-certified motherboard - the N4L-VM DH, that allows enjoyment to a growing universe of digital content in the comfort of living room. The Windows MCE-compatible N4L-VM DH is the first ASUS platform to feature support for the advanced Intel Core Duo Mobile CPU, while the quiet cooling sustains operation without compromising performance, further realizing the trend of digital home.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- Redundant PSU's in a standard PC case? FSP has that at CES 2020
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQX: 32-inch IPS panel and 4K 144Hz G-Sync Ultimate