PC Cooling Experts "asetek" have just expanded upon their range of watercooling kits, having officially released the new "WaterChill Xternal System" which features a SOFTWARE based control panel that allows you to adjust pump and fan speeds, as well as allowing for profile settings and other nifty little tricks. The main unit is designed to fit neatly on top of standard ATX cases, and should be fairly easy to set up for most any watercooling newbie.
For all the details check out the product page over here.
The NEW WaterChill Xternal system incl. SOFTWARE based control panel is by far the most powerful external water-cooling unit on the planet. The Xternal offers superb cooling performance assuring rock solid stability and high overclocking potential. The unique software utilizes flawless control features such as pump speed, profile settings, and automatic fan adjustment. The compact WaterChill Xternal system fits perfectly on top of standard ATX cases and is very easy to install - with no need for ANY case modifications.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:02 pm CDT
- InWin extends its lineup with the new SR series AIO coolers
- Cheaper next-gen Xbox Lockhart could be revealed very soon
- Alphacool shows full cover Eiswolf Aurora GPU AIO at CES 2020
- 87 minutes of System Shock remake released, SHODAN would be pleased
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech