AMD has officially unveiled the best bang for buck CPUs in a decade with its new Ryzen processors, but during the unveiling event in San Francisco - the company teased its plans for 2017.
AMD's plans for 2017 include the new Ryzen processors, Radeon Vega graphics cards, Naples CPU platform, Ryzen Mobile CPUs, and then Radeon Instinct in the professional side. Well, the Radeon Vega logo is new for me - I haven't seen that before, so it looks like we know what the Radeon Vega marketing is going to be like... and I really like what I'm seeing.
The Radeon Vega logo looks MEAN, with a very distinct 'V' that I can't wait to see on a Vega 10 graphics card very soon.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:20 am CDT
- AMD steps it up (again) with next-gen Ryzen Threadripper packaging
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals on AMD CPUs, save up to 53%!
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X: 64C/128T launches January 2020
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990WX: 64C/128T for your next desktop?!
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X specs: 64C/128T, 288MB cache, 280W TDP
- > NEXT STORY: AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake