VIAArena have given us the heads up on an update to VIA's "HyperionPro" driver suite for supporting mainboard chipsets. The only notable change however is a new PATA/SATA IDE Driver package which features support for "Hot-plug" technology, this allowing one to connect / disconnect SATA HDDs without having to power down first.
A new version of the VIA HyperionPro driver package has been released, which includes the new VIA PATA/SATA IDE Driver package. The PATA/SATA IDE Driver v1.40A features support for the VIA Hot-plug technology, that will allow SATA drives to be hot swapped and used in much the same way as a USB hard drive.
This new driver has been incorporated into the VIA HyperionPro driver package version 5.08A. The package contains the follow drivers:
VIA Machine INF V2.70B
AGP Driver V4.50D
PATA/SATA IDE Driver V1.40A
RAID Driver V5.20C and RAID Tools V5.27
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 drivers are optimized for COD: Modern Warfare
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more
- New GeForce drivers ready for Detroit: Become Human, MechWarrior 5
- GeForce 441.20 drivers are ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- New GeForce 442.50 drivers are fully-tuned for Apex Legends: Season 4