Two new products make their way into ASUS's "MiMO" wireless networking lineup as of today. They announce both the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM PCMCIA adapter, which when coupled together will operate at speeds of up to 240Mbps and with 8X the standard coverage area to boot.
All the details reside within the official PR folks.
Sydney, Australia; April 07, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) unveiled today the 240 MIMO series, which currently includes the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM adapter, drastically improving WLAN's data transfer rate and coverage range, while maintaining signal integrity and Wi-Fi interoperability.
With its high-speed 240Mbps data transfer rate, the multi-transmitting 240 MIMO series excels with an actual throughput of up to 100Mbps, and covers eight times the range than that of standard 802.11g WLAN devices. True wireless multimedia experience in homes, small businesses, retail stores etc, without any dead spots is now possible by taking advantage of multipath propagation in the Multiple Input Multiple Output technology - MIMO.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit