Two new products make their way into ASUS's "MiMO" wireless networking lineup as of today. They announce both the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM PCMCIA adapter, which when coupled together will operate at speeds of up to 240Mbps and with 8X the standard coverage area to boot.
All the details reside within the official PR folks.
Sydney, Australia; April 07, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) unveiled today the 240 MIMO series, which currently includes the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM adapter, drastically improving WLAN's data transfer rate and coverage range, while maintaining signal integrity and Wi-Fi interoperability.
With its high-speed 240Mbps data transfer rate, the multi-transmitting 240 MIMO series excels with an actual throughput of up to 100Mbps, and covers eight times the range than that of standard 802.11g WLAN devices. True wireless multimedia experience in homes, small businesses, retail stores etc, without any dead spots is now possible by taking advantage of multipath propagation in the Multiple Input Multiple Output technology - MIMO.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA celebrates 50th anniversy of Moon landing with RTX
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- Valve working on codename Citadal, is this Half-Life 3?!
- MSI launching 8 different custom Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Cats movie trailer: the worst looking movie EVER?!
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Introducing the AVITA LIBER: the Windows notebook combining fashion, individuality and performance
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Takes Flight in August
- Infinito Formally Announces Ecosystem Utility Token, INFT
- Toyota Supports Tokyo 2020 with Specially-designed 'APM' Mobility Vehicle
- Sharkoon SKILLER SGM3