Two new products make their way into ASUS's "MiMO" wireless networking lineup as of today. They announce both the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM PCMCIA adapter, which when coupled together will operate at speeds of up to 240Mbps and with 8X the standard coverage area to boot.
All the details reside within the official PR folks.
Sydney, Australia; April 07, 2006 - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS) unveiled today the 240 MIMO series, which currently includes the WL-566gM router and WL-106gM adapter, drastically improving WLAN's data transfer rate and coverage range, while maintaining signal integrity and Wi-Fi interoperability.
With its high-speed 240Mbps data transfer rate, the multi-transmitting 240 MIMO series excels with an actual throughput of up to 100Mbps, and covers eight times the range than that of standard 802.11g WLAN devices. True wireless multimedia experience in homes, small businesses, retail stores etc, without any dead spots is now possible by taking advantage of multipath propagation in the Multiple Input Multiple Output technology - MIMO.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series