A flash new motherboard aimed at enthusiasts has just been released from DFI, dubbed the LANParty UT CFX3200-DR. The board makes use of ATI's most recent CrossFire XPRESS 3200 chipset, sporting 2 x16 PCIe lanes for higher bandwidth/performance in a dual-GPU configuration.
All the details reside within DFI's announcement here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan - March 29, 2006 - DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANParty motherboard series, is excited to announce today the launch of LANParty UT CFX3200-DR, DFI's first motherboard offering two true x16 PCI-e slots. This new architecture allows for faster data transfer at higher bandwidth, meaning users will see significant increase in graphics performance and enjoy enhanced 3D images.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PCIe 6.0 specifications preparing for 2021 launch
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- PCI Express 6.0 spec reaches rev 0.3, final due in 2021, up to 256GB/s
- Switch cross-save is a prime mover for third-party re-releases
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard