A-DATA's "Vitesta" range of DDR1 and 2 memory modules has just been broadened with a new edition in the "Extreme Edition" series. These modules are aimed at the enthusiast market, offering high-speeds with reasonably low latencies.
For all the details, you can read the announcement here folks.
The Vitesta Series of high-speed memory modules developed by A-DATA (one of the world's leading memory module brands) has proved consistently popular with consumers. A-DATA recently launched the Vitesta Extreme Edition series, which provides even more impressive performance. The ultra high speed of the Extreme Edition modules guarantees gamers a unique experience.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K