Antec are covering fresh ground with an announcement supporting the release of their first BTX form factor chassis, the "BK640B". The case supports MicroBTX form factor motherboards and features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM) - a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation.
Fremont, CA - March 28, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its first MicroBTX case. BK640B ensures optimal performance and quiet computing for today's high-powered components such as motherboards, processors and video cards.
The BTX chassis was built from the ground up to take full advantage of BTX's advanced thermal designs. It features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM), a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation. The case also has two optional rear 92mm fans to help keep even the hottest high performance components cool.
Latest News Posts
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card