Antec are covering fresh ground with an announcement supporting the release of their first BTX form factor chassis, the "BK640B". The case supports MicroBTX form factor motherboards and features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM) - a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation.
Fremont, CA - March 28, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its first MicroBTX case. BK640B ensures optimal performance and quiet computing for today's high-powered components such as motherboards, processors and video cards.
The BTX chassis was built from the ground up to take full advantage of BTX's advanced thermal designs. It features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM), a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation. The case also has two optional rear 92mm fans to help keep even the hottest high performance components cool.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit