Antec are covering fresh ground with an announcement supporting the release of their first BTX form factor chassis, the "BK640B". The case supports MicroBTX form factor motherboards and features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM) - a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation.
Fremont, CA - March 28, 2006 - Antec, Inc., the pioneering and leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched its first MicroBTX case. BK640B ensures optimal performance and quiet computing for today's high-powered components such as motherboards, processors and video cards.
The BTX chassis was built from the ground up to take full advantage of BTX's advanced thermal designs. It features BTX Support Retention Module (SRM), a metal plate that has been attached inside the case to support the Thermal Module and allow for better cooling and quieter operation. The case also has two optional rear 92mm fans to help keep even the hottest high performance components cool.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA