Based on NVIDIA's recently introduced mainstream 7600GS GPU, GIGABYTE have issued out a press release supporting their new 256MB "GV-NX76G256D-RH" graphics card. They've also whacked on their unique "silent-pipe" heatsink design for quiet efficient cooling.
The announcement can be read on GIGABYTE's website folks.
After launching the newest NVIDIA 7900GTX, 7900GT and 7600GT series graphic cards in CeBIT 2006, GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a world-leading graphics card manufacturer announces GV-NX76G256D-RH, a new PCI-E graphics card based on the latest NVIDIA® GeForce 7600GS GPU and new generation of 90nm processing technology. With its best-in-class performance and extensive features, the GV-NX76G256D-RH surprisingly provides amazing visual effects and video experience that you will never have experienced.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months